8191 Sierra College Blvd.
Roseville, CA 95661
- Bayside offers Safe Harbor, a place where parents with special needs children can leave their child with aides so they can attend a weekend service at Bayside.
- The room is open during the 4:15pm and 6pm services on Saturdays and during the 9:45am and 11:15am services on Sundays.
- Include Me Klub is an inclusion ministry also offered during weekend services.
- Through the Roof is a program designed to assist families with children who have special needs as a result of physical, developmental, or cognitive challenges.
- Every first Friday of the month, FridayNite KidzKlub and TeenzKlub provide opportunities for parents to have a date night, while qualified volunteers care for your children and teenagers.
- Reservations are required.