Support Groups Beyond Sacramento
Solano FEAT Minimize
Solano Families for Effective Autism Treatment, Inc.
190 South Orchard Avenue, Suite B105
Vacaville, CA 95688
(707) 410-6004
(707) 471-6517 fax
  • Solano FEAT is an all volunteer, non-profit organization committed to the advocacy, education, and support of families of children on the autism spectrum in Solano County.
In the Spectrum (Autism Support Group) Minimize
Yuba City
(530) 751-1925

  • Call for time, date and location.
Family Soup Minimize
1650 Sierra Avenue, Suite 106
Yuba City, CA 95993
(530) 751-1925
(530) 751-1466 fax

Cindy Chandler, Director
  • Family SOUP is a family empowerment center dedicated to supporting, encouraging, and providing information and facilitated referral to families with children of all ages with special needs. 
  • We offer a variety of programs including IEP trainings and support, parenting classes, counseling, and fun family activities for parents/ caregivers and children. 
  • Please call or contact us by email if you are interested in our services or would just like to talk to another parent with special needs. 
  • Hours: M-F, 9:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
SLATE Minimize
Successful Living with Autism through Training and Education 
3830 Rancho Road
Redding, CA 96002
(530) 226-5129
(530) 226-5141 fax
(877) 227-3471 toll free

Gina Grecian, SLATE Program Manager 
(Rowell Family Empowerment of Northern California)
Fresno FEAT Minimize
Families for Effective Autism Treatment
(559) 232-9094 

Paul M. Lambert, President
FEAT Kern County Minimize
Scott Davis
(661) 833-6255

  • Meets monthly, second Tuesday, at 6pm.
  • Contact us to confirm date and location.
LA FEAT, Los Angeles County Minimize
Special Needs Advocates for Understanding (SNAFU) Minimize
Stockton/Rippon, CA
Servers and Systems (The Sites) are for educational and informational purposes only. Information provided through The Sites should not be used as a substitute for care by a qualified Developmental Pediatrician, Pediatric Neurologist, Behavioral Psychologist, Behavior Analyst, Speech and Language Pathologist, Attorney, or other appropriate professional.